Re: Don Giovanni - 1978

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:51:03 -0800 (PST)

The video is available for US and Canadian home video use from Kultur (vhs)
and an upcoming DVD from Columbia TriStar (according to amazon.com). If you
need PPR for Canada, you should probably contact the Canadian non-theatrical
distributor for Columbia - sorry, I have difficulty enough with who has the
US rights but probably someone else on this list (Oksana?) will have the
answer.

--
John Holland
Librarian