Re: Italian films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:51:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Troy,

I failed to send the first mail concerning italian films. Here it
follows:

Re: Italian films
Datum:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:52:08 +0100
Von:
"Delin, Peter" <delin@zlb.de>
Firma:
ZLB/AGB
An:
videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Referenzen:
1

Dear Troy,

if you are prepared to offer italian films in PAL without english
subtitles this mailorder database from Italy might be helpful for
collection building:

http://shop.videopark.it/cgi-bin/shop/ (with english homepage and
browsing function, some DVD with english subtitles but coded region 2)

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html