Re: Italian films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:40:31 -0800 (PST)

Dear Troy,

to use the mailorder database I mentioned in my last mail
http://shop.videopark.it/ it might be helpful to search by distributor
(Distributore).

Most important is MONDADORI. They (still) offer a rich collection of
italian films beginning from the silent era to the fifties, sixties and
seventies.

Contemporary italian films are offered by the Instituto Luce (please use
LUCE for searching).

Cecchi Gori ist the most important italian producer (please insert
CECCHI GORI).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin