RE: FYI -CREW manual

Carol Dunn (dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:26:17 -0800 (PST)

I have a copy of the original CREW manual that is almost 30 years old.
It is only about six pages long. No way was I planning on sending
out any pages from the Texas book.
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of netlsvidlib@juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 5:03 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: FYI -CREW manual

Videolibbers--

As a copyright-respecting librarian-type person as well as a Texas
librarian-type person I need to inform those of you who are sharing chapters
out of the CREW Manual (don't tell me who you are) that it is a copyrighted
work and belongs to the Library Development Division of the Texas State
Library and Archives Commission. Anne Ramos, who runs the Library Science
Collection there will cheerfully provide you complete copies of the manual
for $8.50 + 1.26 postage. She says that the TSLAC consultants are trying to
mount it on the State Library Web site at some future date and discussions
are underway about needed revisions.

Contact and ordering information--
Anne Ramos, Librarian
Library Science Collection
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
1201 Brazos Street, Room 405
P. O. Box 12927
Austin, TX 78711-2927

Telephone: 1-800-252-9386 (Texas only)