RE: Italian films

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:51:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Troy,

There is a wonderful article that may be of great assistance on Italian
Cinema.

"Trends and Issues of Italian Cinema: A mini-history and bibliography"
{journal} COLLECTION BUILDING, VOL. 20, Issue 4

--Monique Threatt
IU Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: M.T.Davis [mailto:tdavis@aztec.lib.utk.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 11:43 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Italian films

Hello all,
I've recently subscribed to the list and have found the discussions and
assistance very helpful. I also recently took over some collection
development responsibilities for the cinema studies program at UT. I was
asked by a faculty member in the program if there was a good "one-stop" shop
for new Italian films. She was unimpressed with the few new Italian films
offered by Facets. So any suggestions?

Thanks for your help,

Troy Davis

M.Troy Davis