Re: In The Name of Allah

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:14:25 -0800 (PST)

How about:

In the name of Allah
National Educational Television and Radio Center.; Indiana University,
Bloomington. 1970
English Visual Material : Videorecording 2
videocassettes (74 min.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.
Bloomington, Ind. : National Educational
Television and Radio Center ; released by
Indiana University Audio-Visual Center,

or

In the Name of God.
Discusses the conflict in Ayodhya (Faizabad, India)
between Hinduism and
Islam and the drive to build a Hindu temple to Ram
where a mosque
currently exists. 1992. 97 min.

from First Run/Icarus

At 03:59 PM 2/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>This is probably a long shot, but I thought I'd tap your collective brains.
>We have a very old 16mm print of the film "In the Name of Allah", which I
>believe was produced by a company named Granada. A professor who hasn't
>used the film in about 12 years would like to get it on video. I can't find
>any reference to either the film or the company, so my thoughts are that
>the film is out of print, and/or the company has ceased to exist. Does
>anyone have any definite information about either the film or the company.
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Jim Glenn
>Manager, Media Library
>University of California, Riverside