Re: White Heat documentary

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:50:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear Wayne,

we have bought WHITE HEAT some years ago from BBC VIDEOS FOR EDUCATION
AND TRAINING IN LONDON http://www.bbcworldwide.com/vet/

Here is their adress:
BBC Videos for Education & Training
80 Wood Lane
London W12 0TT
Tel: +44 (0)20 8433 2541
Fax:+44 (0)20 8433 2916
Email: vet@bbc.co.uk

According to their paper catalogue this series is not available in the
US and Canada from the London based department. You might contact them
to get to know who might offer WHITE HEAT in the US (there was no entry
in WorldCat!).

I was unable to locate the corresponding BBC department in the US.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html