Re: Why I want PPR for "Fitzcarraldo"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:39:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marilyn, dear Jessica,

to clarify the question if the GLEN FILM titles and the 16mm-Films from
INTER NATIONES have noncommercial public performance rights I have again
asked INTER NATIONES in Bonn/Germany and they have confirmed today that
PPR (noncommercial) is included. They have told me that these titles can
be used inside the college outside classroom use. You can check it on
this website:
http://www3.inter-nationes.de/in/?MIval=fzfass_e.html&in_nr=1416
Excluded is broadcast and commercial right. INTER NATIONES has confirmed
that usual noncommercial PPR (outside face to face classroom use) is
included. Whatsoever, try it. GI New York will help you.

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html