Re: video on Milosovich

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:48:30 -0800 (PST)

One of our professors has just asked me to order her a preview video from
Films for the Humanities, called "Bringing Down a Dictator: The Fall of
'Slobo'." The catalog no. is 29657. Of course, we have no idea yet whether
we can recommend it, but it might be just what you're looking for.
Marilyn

At 11:18 AM 2/7/02 -0800, you wrote:
>{Sent to both Videolib and Medialib listservs]
>
>A professor would like a video on Slobodan Milosovich of
>Serbia/Yugoslavia, specifically his life, career, and downfall. I
>have found videos on the Kosovo conflict and one by A&E (History
>Channel) titled "20th Century with Mike Wallace: Death of
>Yugoslavia." Does anyone know of any others?
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Vinta Shumway, Media Librarian
>Orange Coast College
>Costa Mesa, CA
>(714) 432-5885 x21057
>vshumway@occ.cccd.edu

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu