Re: Film sources "Fitzcarraldo" & "Lessons in Darkness"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:00:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marilyn,

the Division Educational Media and Film
http://www.inter-nationes.de/d/film-e.html of INTER NATIONES in
Bonn/Germany has told me today that all german films formerly
distributed by WEST GLEN go to the GOETHE INSTITUTE in New York (as
Jessica has already stated in this list some weeks ago). But they have
no evidence if FITZCARRALDO is included in this collection. If not, the
copy can be ordered from Bonn/Germany by the GOETHE INSTITUTE New York.
INTER NATIONES Bonn will furnish it to New York. Please contact GI New
York. Here is their website: http://www.goethe.de/uk/ney/enindex.htm

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin