Re: Film sources "Fitzcarraldo" & "Lessons in Darkness"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:50:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marilyn,

INTER NATIONES http://www.inter-nationes.de/d/film-e.html , the film and
video provider for all german GOETHE INSTITUTES, has the first title in
16 mm. Try to contact one of the GOETHE INSTITUTES in the US.

http://www3.inter-nationes.de/in/?MIval=fzfass_e.html&in_nr=1416

But I have no information if the GOETHE INSTITUTES in the US really
provide this copy for rental!!

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin