RE: War in film

Susan Shaw (sshaw@sanantonio.gov)
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:53:53 -0800 (PST)

Here are a few more titles, but how influential they were, I don't know. So
many were after the fact.
King of Hearts
Burmese Harp
Empire of the Sun
Bridge over the River Kwai

Susan Shaw
San Antonio Public Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail B. Fedak [mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 1:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: War in film

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C1AB26.7D257BC0

I have a faculty member who is creating a wish list for War in Film, a =
course he is designing that focuses on how film affects public opinion. =
We have several titles he wants to use, including Battleship Potemkin, =
Charge of the Light Brigade (1968 British production), and Battle of the =
Somme, but would appreciate any suggestions you have to offer.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C1AB26.7D257BC0

I have a faculty member who is creating a wish list = for War in=20 Film, a course he is designing that focuses on how film affects public = opinion.=20 We have several titles he wants to use, including Battleship Potemkin, = Charge of=20 the Light Brigade (1968 British production), and Battle of the Somme, = but would=20 appreciate any suggestions you have to offer.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media=20 Resources