Re: War in film

John Muller (john.muller@SONOMA.EDU)
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:18:35 -0800 (PST)

Not quite sure if you mean a filmed portrait of how war affects public
opinion, or how a cinematic depiction of war influences public opinon.

Former: Hope and Glory (1987) Directed by John Boorman
Latter: Birth of a Nation (1915) Directed by D.W. Griffith
Both: The Great Dictator (1940) Directed by Charles Chaplin