Re: War in film

Joan Goodwin (mediasup@library.sdsu.edu)
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:50:57 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_10290507==_.ALT

One of our instructors uses 'Go tell the Spartans', 'Apocalypse now' & 'The
Battle of Algiers' for a similar class.

Joan

At 11:42 AM 2/1/02 -0800, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C1AB26.7D257BC0
>
>I have a faculty member who is creating a wish list for War in Film, a =
>course he is designing that focuses on how film affects public opinion. =
>We have several titles he wants to use, including Battleship Potemkin, =
>Charge of the Light Brigade (1968 British production), and Battle of the =
>Somme, but would appreciate any suggestions you have to offer.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax 615-898-2530
>email gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C1AB26.7D257BC0

>I have a faculty member who is creating a wish list = for War in=20 Film,
>a course he is designing that focuses on how film affects public =
>opinion.=20 We have several titles he wants to use, including Battleship
>Potemkin, = Charge of=20 the Light Brigade (1968 British production), and
>Battle of the Somme, = but would=20 appreciate any suggestions you have to
>offer.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional Media=20 Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN = 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax = 615-898-2530
>email <3d.htm>gfedak@mtsu<3d.htm>.edu
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C1AB26.7D257BC0--

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Library and Information Access email:jgoodwin@mail.sdsu.edu
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718
[...]

I have a faculty member who is creating a wish list = for War in=20 Film, a course he is designing that focuses on how film affects public = opinion.=20 We have several titles he wants to use, including Battleship Potemkin, = Charge of=20 the Light Brigade (1968 British production), and Battle of the Somme, = but would=20 appreciate any suggestions you have to offer.