Re: German language films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 05:06:11 -0800 (PST)

Dear Deb,

I have forgotten one important title which in any case should not lack
in your little collection: One, two, three (Billy Wilder, 1961)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/6301971744/qid=1012481323/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_10_2/103-6518624-9629404
It's not a german film but a film about Germany (and about the cultural
relations between Germany and the US) and very very funny!!! Don't miss
it!

It's a film about Berlin as a divided city before the wall (during the
shooting programme of the film the wall was erected).

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek
http://www.zlb.de/index.html