RE: MeyCor Research

Eileen Simmons (ESimmons@ci.everett.wa.us)
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Tom Washington's video, "Interview Power" can be purchased from Tom through:
Career Management Resources
1750 112th N.E. #C-224
Bellevue WA 98004
In his 2000 edition of the book "Interview Power", he lists the video cost
as:
$29.95 plus shipping and handling $3.95 first item ($1.50 each additional
item in the order)

Maybe he can help you with the other titles as well.

Eileen Simmons
Everett Public Library
Everett, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: kaym@nait.ab.ca [mailto:kaym@nait.ab.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: MeyCor Research

Hello:

Does anyone know what has happened to the above producer/
distributor based in Everett WA.? On their website there are 3 videos
that I need information about but all efforts to contact them by email, FAX
and phone have failed. The titles of the videos: "Interview Power" ;
"What Now?" ; "You've Graduated...What Now?" If these are available from
another distributor, I would greatly appreciate that info also.

Thankyou and best regards,
Kay Mulcaster
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
kaym@nait.ab.ca
Phone: 780 471 8794
FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014