Re: Distributor Question

Gail B. Fedak (gfedak@mtsu.edu)
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:50:56 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C1A8A1.AFD11200

We tried for over a year to find the current distributor for this =
series. Unfortunately, it is no longer in distribution - anaywhere. WNET =
-13 holds the copyright to the series, but they do not distribute it. =
Annenberg is marketing a set of teaching modules based on this series if =
your instructor could use those.
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Theresa Salantrie <TSalantr@cci.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 3:45 PM
Subject: Distributor Question

> A faculty request has me stumped. I am trying to locate the =
distributor for
> a particular video series titled "The Mind". It was produced by PBS =
Video,
> 1988. It was a nine part television series that explored the mind =
through
> science. I contacted PBS and unfortunately, the video series is no =
longer
> in print (copyright has expired.) I have searched the Video Source =
Book (PBS
> was listed), Amazon, VideoFinders, Google, to no avail. Who could I =
contact
> (either distributor or vendor) to try and purchase this set? =20
> Thank you for your time and input.
>=20
> Theresa Salantrie
> Head Librarian
> FMU-Fort Lauderdale Campus
>=20
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C1A8A1.AFD11200

We tried for over a year to find the current = distributor for=20 this series. Unfortunately, it is no longer in distribution - anaywhere. = WNET=20 -13 holds the copyright to the series, but they do not distribute it. = Annenberg=20 is marketing a set of teaching modules based on this series if your = instructor=20 could use those.
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media=20 Resources