Re: Pet Peeves, Midwinter, etc

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:29:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the report (I really did miss going and am looking forward to
ALA). On the pet peeves, I've had mixed success with soliciting outside
editorial in the past--either vendors generally want to submit what amounts
to thinly veiled ads, or no one sends in anything. Still, I'll keep it in
mind (might be a good idea to float the question on the vidlib listserv once
a year).

On the fundraising side, I can't remember whether I passed this contact on
to you or not:

Peter Mason, MediaNet (902-422-1973, x151; PMason@dymaxion.com)

He told me at Gala last year that he wanted to contribute. Also, don't
forget to send me a letter. I'm good for $250 (regardless of the national
economics situation :)

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com