Re: looking for new safety videos

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:02:21 -0800 (PST)

I, too have had the Safety Essentials series in our collection.
Coastal has a good line of industry safety videos. www.coastal.com

Safety Care, an Australian company, also has good, basic industrial safety:
They have offices in the US, Canada, UK. www.safetycare.com
They change the sound track to suit the country's accent.

Good luck,
Susan

At 07:56 AM 02/01/24, you wrote:

>I would like to update the safety videos we own at the Duluth Public
>Library. They are part of the series "Safety Essentials" from Altschul
>Group, 1990, with such titles as "Back care and safety", "Eye care and
>safety", "Respiratory Safety", etc.
>
>Unfortunately this series has not been updated so I am looking for
>recommended titles in this area.
>
>Thanks for what help you can give me.
>
>Renee Zurn
>Duluth Public Library
>520 W. Superior St.
>Duluth MN 55802
>218-723-3812

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Susan Weber
Media Librarian
Langara College
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Fast Forward Educational Media Showcase
May 8-9, 2002 http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

100 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6
Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475
email: sweber@langara.bc.ca