Re: Australian films

Gisela Possin (GPOSSIN@library.uq.edu.au)
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Date sent: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:20:33 -0800 (PST)
Send reply to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
From: Patricia Miller <mfladm1@uconnvm.uconn.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Austrialian films

Hi,

"My survival as an aboriginal" is available from Marcom Projects PO
Box 4215, Loganholme Qld 4129 Australia.
Fax: 61 7 3801 5622
Email:marcom@marcom.com.au.
Website:http://www.marcom.com.au/site/new/marcom.htm
The price is Australian $150 and the order code is AFMS. Whether
it's available in NTSC I don't really know.

"Who killed Malcom Smith" is available from Film Australia
P.O.Box 46, Lindfield NSW 2070 Australia
Email: mmullen@filmaust.com.au
Fax: 61 2 9413 8671
Website: http://www.filmaust.com.au/
Again don't know whether it's available in NTSC. Can't give you a
price.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

> Hi ,
> I am having trouble finding these titles available anywhere in the US.
> Any thoughts?
>
> Film: My survival as an Aboriginal 1978 by Essie Coffey
>
> Film: Who killed Malcolm Smith? 1992 by Richard Frankland.
>
> Film: Land Bilong Islanders, 1989, by Trevor Graham.
> distributed through Ronin Films
>
> Thanks
>
> Patti Miller
>
> Patricia Miller