RE: History of Medicinal plants

John Hoskyns-Abrahall (John@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:10:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Joan Goodwin:

We don't have the exact film you're looking for, but we do have an
outstanding new documentary about the work of one of Dr. Schultes' best
known students, Dr. Mark Plotkin. The film is called THE SHAMAN'S
APPRENTICE, and it's dedicated to Dr. Schultes.

For more information check the film's web page at
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/sham.html

Sincerely,
John Hoskyns-Abrahall
___________________
Bullfrog Films
P.O. Box 149
Oley, PA 19547
Toll-Free: 800/543-3764
Email: john@bullfrogfilms.com
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com
Voice: 610/779-8226
Fax: 610/370-1978

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Goodwin [mailto:mediasup@library.sdsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 4:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: History of Medicinal plants

Hello Videolibbers,

An instructor is looking for a video on the history of medicinal plants
that includes a ten-minute interview with Dr. Richard Schultes, and also a
section on sea cucumbers. While he says that it may have been produced by
someone like NOVA or Nature, I haven't found anything so far that fits the
description.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?

TIA for any help

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Library and Information Access
email:jgoodwin@mail.sdsu.edu
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718