Re: Movie search "Le Grand Chemin"

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:04:24 -0800 (PST)

Marilyn: We have it in our collection on VHS. We lend to faculty from
any institution, so if the professor just requests the video from us on
interlibrary loan, it will go through. I'll email you the online catalog
(IUCAT) record, so you have the specifics. I'm assuming you want a
subtitled version; that's what we have. -- Kris

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Marilyn Huntley wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can buy or rent a VHS tape or DVD of "Le Grand
> Chemin" (also known as The Grand Highway; 1987, directed by Jean-Loup
> Hubert)? I do know that I can rent the 16mm film from Swank Motion
> Pictures, but we're hoping for a video format. Our professor wants it for
> Jan. 30, so I'm getting desperate. Thanks a whole lot for any help you can
> give me.
> Marilyn Huntley

> Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
> Audiovisual Classroom Services
> 408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
> Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
> Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
> e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405