Re: Motion Picture Guide

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:43:17 -0800 (PST)

We have it on our ready reference shelf here. I can't vouch for how much use
it gets overall, but it does give complete cast listings and usually lengthy
plot descriptions, as well as highly opinionated critiques - information which
isn't available in too many other print sources, but which is generally
available from Internet Movie Database. I notice that we haven't received an
annual update volume since 1999.

--
John Holland
Librarian