Re: new catalogue

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear Linda,

Sonnenallee (Sun Alley) http://uk.imdb.com/Title?0177242 doesn't seem to
be available with english subtitles (nor in the US, nor in Canada,
Australia or the UK). Up to now it's available only in german on video
or on DVD via amazon.de (VHS/PAL or DVD/PAL, Region 2)
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/028-6607121-4399724
The german DVD has no english language track and no english subtitles.

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html