Re: new catalogue

Ian Crellin (ian.crellin@utoronto.ca)
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello Jessica - We would like a copy of your new catalog. Please send to my
attention at the address below.

Can I ask you a question about Metropolis, Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Berlin
Symphony. Are you still selling these? I seem to recall that the rights
reverted to a German company as a result of a retrospective GATT agreement. Is
this correct? We have a Museum Studies student who wants to set up an exhibit
on Berlin in the '20s using these three tapes in the background and I am trying
to determine how to advise her.

Thanks, Ian

--
Ian Crellin
Audiovisual Library/Collection Development