RE: Join VRTers for Dinner during Midwinter

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:57:40 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19AB8.4E82CEE0

I would like to come! Sounds exciting.
Monique Threatt
IU-Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Handman [mailto:ghandman@library.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 6:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Join VRTers for Dinner during Midwinter

OOOOOOPS! the below should have said 7:00pm (not 7:30). sorry!

gary

At 01:54 PM 1/9/2002 -0800, Gary Handman wrote:

Hi Y'all!

For those of you planning to attend ALA Midwinter in New Orleans, I'd like
to extend an invite to join VRT for an
informal (pay for yourself) dinner at Mulate's on Friday, January 18th at
7:30. Mulate's seems to have become our semi-official VRT
Friday-of-conference hangout--it's always fun and noisy, and the food is
swell...

Mulate's is located at:
201 Julia St.
504-522-1492

(see http://www.mulates.com/locations.htm
<http://www.mulates.com/locations.htm> )

We've reserved a table for 20. Please let me know by next week if you're
planning to attend...

Many many thanks to Joe Clark for making late arrangements for us!

Hope to see you there!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000