RE: Join VRTers for Dinner during Midwinter

Konkel, Mary (Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu)
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:21:15 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19AAA.7F5A80C0

Hi Gary,
I would love to but unfortunately OLAC has a standing meeting on
Fridays. See you during the conference though--Mary

Mary S. Konkel
Assistant Professor
Technical Services Librarian
College of DuPage