Re: Video Librarian

Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:43:43 -0800 (PST)

There's no alternative to this publication. Many of the reviews will be
irrelevant for your collection, but selectors will just skip them, like
you would with Choice or another book review source. It's the best. Also
take a look at MCJournal (http://wings.buffalo.edu/publications/mcjrnl/).
It focuses on the academic market, but doesn't review as many titles. --
Kris

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 kaym@nait.ab.ca wrote:

> Good morning:
>
> I would appreciate some feedback on the above journal and its online
> counterpart Video Librarian Plus. We are a post secondary institution
> library with a strong technical, business, health science and trades
> program component ; is this a useful tool for our AV collections staff?
>
> Thanks for any feedback,
> Kay Mulcaster
> Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
> Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
> kaym@nait.ab.ca
> Phone: 780 471 8794
> FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405