RE: Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost

Stuckwish, Chris (cstuckwish@mail.jefferson.lib.la.us)
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:42:44 -0800 (PST)

We have:

EMILY DICKINSON A CERTAIN SLANT OF LIGHT, Monterey Home Video, distributed
by Monterey Movie Co. (we bought our copies from Ingram)

AMERICAN WOMEN OF ACHIEVEMENT. EMILY DICKINSON Schlessinger Video
Productions

THE WORLD OF EMILY DICKINSON (dramatic reading of her letters to the world)
Monterey Home Video, distributed by Monterey Movie Co.

NEW ENGLAND IN AUTUMN THE POETRY OF ROBERT FROST Monterey Home Video,
distributed by Monterey Movie Co.

All the stuff from Monterey was produced for tv in 1976-77. Our
"acquisition module" has eliminated almost all the info on where we actually
purchased our copies. Good Luck!

Chris E. Stuckwish
AV Section Head
Jefferson Parish Library
4747 W. Napoleon
Metairie, La 70001
(504)838-1100 x305
cstuckwish@mail.jefferson.lib.la.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristine R. Brancolini [mailto:brancoli@indiana.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 11:42 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost

There are programs on both Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost in the series
_Voices and Visions_. Frost is part 1 and Dickinson is part 7. We bought
ours from Annenberg/CPB Project, but another library in our system bought
theirs from Mystic Fire. I don't remember seeing these particular programs
in the series, but overall it's excellent. -- Kris

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Pat Means wrote:

> Happy New Year to all of you out there in Videolib land.
>
> I am attempting to find videotape biographies on Emily Dickinson and
Robert
> Frost. I have searched in the past and not come up with anything but am
> hoping something has appeared since then. Our virus infected system is
not
> allowing me to do any searches on the Internet at this time.
>
> Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
>
> Pat Means
> Abell Library
> Educational Media Center
> Austin College
> 900 N. Grand Ave., Suite 6L
> Sherman, TX 75090
> (903)813-2395 Office
> (903)813-2297 FAX
> pmeans@austinc.edu

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405