Re: Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost

Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:41:41 -0800 (PST)

There are programs on both Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost in the series
_Voices and Visions_. Frost is part 1 and Dickinson is part 7. We bought
ours from Annenberg/CPB Project, but another library in our system bought
theirs from Mystic Fire. I don't remember seeing these particular programs
in the series, but overall it's excellent. -- Kris

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Pat Means wrote:

> Happy New Year to all of you out there in Videolib land.
>
> I am attempting to find videotape biographies on Emily Dickinson and Robert
> Frost. I have searched in the past and not come up with anything but am
> hoping something has appeared since then. Our virus infected system is not
> allowing me to do any searches on the Internet at this time.
>
> Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
>
> Pat Means
> Abell Library
> Educational Media Center
> Austin College
> 900 N. Grand Ave., Suite 6L
> Sherman, TX 75090
> (903)813-2395 Office
> (903)813-2297 FAX
> pmeans@austinc.edu

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405