Re: PPR on POs

Marc Sober (msober@epfl.net)
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:40:46 -0800 (PST)

Jessica,
Believe me, more people than you think (including university and other
library people I talk to) don't have any idea of what PPR are. And even
when they think they do, it usually goes along with the phrase "but I'm
not charging admission." Remember, there are a lot of non-film people
out there dealing with film.