Re: Special awards screeners

Julie Dinkins (dinkins@SONOMA.EDU)
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:00:43 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_YdOm2Oj13Na6RgUGW9yVXQ)

This is my understanding, as well.

It's really unfortunate, because one of our staff is the brother of a
famous producer and he's got tons of these awards screeners! If only
we could add them...

jd

PS: You won't recognize me, because I am relatively new to the list.

--
Julie Dinkins | dinkins@sonoma.edu | 664-4077
Multimedia Dept Manager

--Boundary_(ID_YdOm2Oj13Na6RgUGW9yVXQ) Content-type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> Re: Special awards screeners