Re: Glory and Amistad supplements

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Diane,

Your prof may be thinking of DVD supplements. I know that for the latest
version of "Glory" on DVD, the documentary mentioned by another lister (I
believe that's the same one) was included. For the "Amistad" DVD, though, I
don't see anything that would qualify in its supplements (production notes
and a "behind the scenes" featurette primarily).

Jeff

--On Thursday, December 13, 2001 1:46 PM -0800 Diane Sybeldon
<ac7255@wayne.edu> wrote:

> Hi video librarians:
>
> A prof is under the impression that "there are now supplements
> attached to Amistad and Glory which discuss the changes made
> to actual history by the films producers." He thinks they (or it) is in
> video format.
>
> Is anyone familiar with such an animal?
> Here's crossing my fingers -
>
> Diane