RE: Fast Forward Media Showcase

NEWIST (newist@uwgb.edu)
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:40:43 -0800 (PST)

Good morning.
How do we get videos shown at the Media Showcase?

We are new to this list; NEWIST/CESA 7 produces and distributes videos on
social issues and diversity. Our programming has received numerous
television production awards, including the Midwest Emmy, Aurora Platinum
Best of Show, CINE Golden Eagle, Parents' Choice Approval, and more. We have
a website, www.uwgb.edu/newist if anyone wants to see what we offer.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Sincerely,
Jo Mellen
Assistant Director
NEWIST/CESA 7
2420 Nicolet Drive, IS 1040
Green Bay WI 54311

newist@uwgb.edu
Internet service provided by NetNet of Green Bay

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Weber [mailto:sweber@langara.bc.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Fast Forward Media Showcase

For those of you interested in Canadian materials (of course U.S. producers
are represented too)

FAST FORWARD
EDUCATIONAL MEDIA SHOWCASE
May 8th & 9th, 2002
Vancouver, BC

WHO?
>> Any audio-visual buyer who values their time

>> Attendees are from: schools, colleges, universities, health care
agencies, media centres, human relations departments

WHY?
>> Your time is valuable. It's efficient and cost-effective to be
previewing media in one location

>> Screen the newest videos and educational training material from the
best distributors in the Canadian educational and library marketplace.

>> Make comparisons of resources in order to select the right product
for your media budget.

HOW?
>> On site, you view what you want during opening hours. Over 30
exhibitors in 100 screening stations with headsets await you.

>> It's a unique opportunity to make comparisons, and select the video,
CD-ROM or software that suits your educational needs.

WHERE?
Capilano College Sportsplex
North Vancouver, B.C.

FEES: include lunches and refreshment breaks, and Apres View, a social
event with music and libations.
Before March 6, 2002 After March 6
1-day $ 80.00 + GST $105.00 + GST
2 days $100.00 + GST $130.00 + GST

See www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd for registration form and group rates.
For further information, contact Susan Weber, Langara College AEMAC
Tel. (604) 323-5533
sweber@langara.bc.ca

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Susan Weber, M.L.S.
Media Librarian
Langara College
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Fast Forward Educational Media Showcase
May 8-9, 2002 http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

100 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6
Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475
email: sweber@langara.bc.ca