Re: public performance

Jean Hewlett (nbclsref@sonic.net)
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:33:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Wendy
You might want to look into MPLC (Motion Picture Licensing Corporation).
They provide an umbrella license to nonprofit groups for public
performance of videos.

For more information, see their website at http://www.mplc.com or phone
800-462-8855.

Some of our member libraries are considering joining, and I was just
about to post a question to videolib asking if anyone had experience
with them when I saw your message.

Please let me know if you find out anything else interesting. I'll do
the same.

Thanks,
Jean Hewlett
North Bay Cooperative Library System, Santa Rosa CA
nbclsref@sonic.net