RE: Beneath the Veil

Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:54:10 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C17E86.D32DB4F0

Hi there,

I too was informed by CNN to contact Multivision, but it seems as though
someone has noted a discrepancy in the end credits. Shame on the editing
process!

At the NMM, Films for the Humanities ( www.films.com <http://www.films.com>
) mentioned they would also distribute a version within the next year.

--Monique Threatt
IU-Bloomington
.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linkous, Kimberly A. [mailto:KLinkous@stlcc.cc.mo.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 12:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Beneath the Veil

Hello-

We are trying to locate a video copy of the CNN Presents film titled
"Beneath the Veil". So far, we have been unsuccessful. Can anyone supply
information on where to locate and purchase a copy of this film?

Thank you

K Linkous

------_=_NextPart_001_01C17E86.D32DB4F0

Beneath the Veil

Hi there,

I too was informed by CNN to contact Multivision, but it seems as though someone has noted a discrepancy in the end credits.  Shame on the editing process!

At the NMM, Films for the Humanities (www.films.com) mentioned they would also distribute a version within the next year.

--Monique Threatt
IU-Bloomington
.