Re: Beneath the Veil

Linda Seguin (seguin@umbc.edu)
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:11:55 -0800 (PST)

Be forewarned that Multivision's copy of Beneath the Veil cuts off
during the end credits. We even ordered a replacement and it cut off in
the same place, so I *assume* it's their master that's the problem. I
don't know--maybe that's the way CNN broadcast it!

--
Linda Seguin, Electronic Resources/Media Cataloger
Albin O. Kuhn Library & Gallery