Designing the ideal library media center

Mike Boedicker (mboedicker@hotmail.com)
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:58:04 -0800 (PST)

David,
If your library can wait this long, you might be interested in attending
VRT's program next summer at ALA Annual: "Media Centers in the 21st
Century." It will feature a panel of media librarians, library architects,
and others in the field and should be helpful.

Mike