Re: video title lists for patrons

Lorraine (llklok@hkucc.hku.hk)
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:27:52 -0800 (PST)

We make paper video title lists once a year for those client that do not
like to touch the computer. But we do try to encourage younger users to
use the online catalogue. We have one Movie list, one videotape list and
one list with formats like DVD, VCD, CD-ROM, audiocassette etc.

One of the staff in our System will be responsible for the task with minor
modification being carried out by my staff. Anyway, it is only once a year
stuff.

Lorraine Lok
AV Librarian
University of Hong Kong Libraries