Re: Search: German titles

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 04:07:40 -0800 (PST)

Dear Randy,

to add a tip to Jessica's mail: the rights of the films distributed
world wide by the Goethe Institutes are hold by Inter Nationes. You can
use their database with this link:
http://www.inter-nationes.de/d/film-e.html
In general they are available for rental from most Goethe Institutes.
You can get the first three titles, the last two are probably not
available.

It's a pity but all these titles from Alexander Kluge are not available
in Germany itself, except for his first feature film "Abschied von
gestern".

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin