Re: Cary Grant

Wendy Ensor (wendy.ensor@orrville.lib.oh.us)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:42:21 -0800 (PST)

I have been looking for this movie too. I remember in this 1960's era movie the
husband was a fashion photographer, and his wife was a blonde. The closest I
have been able to find is a movie called "If a Man Answers" (1962) It doesn't
have Cary Grant, but it has the photographer husband and the blonde wife. I
don't know where you can get it though. I will be interested in the responses
you get to this.

-Wendy

--
Wendy Ensor                      Reference Librarian
   Orrville Public Library       330-683-1065