Re: Mourir a Madrd

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:33:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear Madeline,

if you don't find any source in the US you might try this adress in
Buenos Aires (Argentine):

Blakman - Video no Convencional
Tucumán 1950
C1050AAN Buenos Aires
Argentina
Teléfono: 00541 4373-4503
Fax: 00541 4373-4895
E-Mail: libreriadelvideo@hotmail.com

Presidente: Norberto Leonardo Sznajdleder

(More information on this site, see Blakman:
http://www.editores.com/asociadas/b/ )

They have it (Title: Morir en Madrid $ 40,-). They deliver worldwide in
all video formats. Copy quality is a little weak!

The french version (Editions Montparnasse in Paris) is deleted.

With kind regards

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek
http://www.zlb.de/index.html