RE: The Yellow Rolls Royce and Hard to Find Video

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:17:49 -0800 (PST)

Since this film was released on laserdisc, you might find a source on this
web page: http://www.indiana.edu/~libsalc/film/buying.html It's linked to
the library Film Studies home page:
http://www.indiana.edu/%7Elibsalc/film/index.html

Take a look at the category "Out-of-print, hard-to-find, and used
material." -- Kris

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Talty, Colleen K wrote:

> Monique,
>
> Did you check our website for sources. I think they may be under the film
> studies link.
>
> colleen

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405