Re: The Yellow Rolls Royce and Hard to Find Video

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:17:14 -0800 (PST)

Actually, it turns out that Yellow Rolls-Royce was put out on laserdisc
back in 1993, by MGM. 4 libraries are listed as owning it on WorldCat.

But it may have been one of those odds special exceptions, available
(still) in no other form than the laserdisc that's still a fond memory with
some of us....

Jeff Clark

--On Friday, November 30, 2001 8:26 AM -0800 Jessica Rosner