RE: 16mm film project

stephen O'Riordan (
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:22:03 -0800 (PST)

I second the Eiki projector. Off the top of my head they are Slimline
ST's. We have quite a few & we put them through their paces. The last one
we bought, which was this year, was closer to $1,200, but we're in California!

At 05:58 AM 11/29/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Eiki. Period. End of story.
>Manual or auto threads. Both virtually idiot proof.
>I've never known an Eiki auto-thread to eat one mm of film.
>Sorry, don't have current costs. Very rough guess, $700?
>Trent Nicholas
>Statewide Media Resource Coordinator
>Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (858) 534-7981
fax: (858) 534-0189