RE: DVD strips

Markus, Tim (MarkusT@evergreen.edu)
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:14:58 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C178F6.8B7CBBA0

We've been using them for a few months now. The only problem we've run into
is occasionally a patron tries to peel the top layer off, which looks like
paper. There haven't been any problems with the adhesives as far as I know.

Tim Markus
Head of Cataloging
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA 98505

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Stevens [mailto:Stevenlo@uvsc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 7:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: DVD strips

Good Morning all,
My 3m rep is telling me that the circle dvd strips are peachy keen and ready
to go. I just need to order a chip to go with our new gates. I remember
reading horror stories about adhesives causing problems. Do any of you have
experience with these?

As always, thanks bunches for your time and insight...

Lori Stevens
Media Librarian
Utah Valley State College Library
Orem, Utah 84058

Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
and they check out books. And then they learn things."

(Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)