Re: Fair Use Guidelines

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:26:37 -0800 (PST)

Nice job on the guidelines elaboration, deg. I knew you and Lisa would
probably chime in with useful explanations.

And you've helped clarify what's involved in educational multimedia
projects too, with the reference to such works being "new". That definitely
excludes the film clips example from their application.

On other things, we'll just need to differ a bit. ;)

Jeff

--On Tuesday, November 27, 2001 1:08 PM -0800 Deg Farrelly

Jeff Clark
Director
Media Resources (MSC 1701)
James Madison University