Re: Fair use (again!)

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:32:56 -0800 (PST)

Ah Kris, who woulda thought Indiana would be more liberal than Berkeley? I
think the clip issue is a tough one...
Clips are derivative works, yes? And the length, quantity issue does rear
its head in such cases. 35 minutes worth of clips seems to be pushing it
(particularly when measured against the total running time of the film).

gh

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000