Re: Searching for Iranian films

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:14:09 -0800 (PST)

--------------69B8396FE53304B3C6A142CD

"Baran" is only just making the film festival circuit right now. I
haven't heard if it has been picked up for distribution in the US yet,
but it probably will make it to the theatres, given the success of
Majidi's previous films (an Oscar nomination yet!!). I can't imagine you
are going to find a legal copy in ANY format for a while.

--
John Holland
Librarian

--------------69B8396FE53304B3C6A142CD Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> "Baran" is only just making the film festival circuit right now. I haven't heard if it has been picked up for distribution in the US yet, but it probably will make it to the theatres, given the success of Majidi's previous films (an Oscar nomination yet!!). I can't imagine you are going to find a legal copy in ANY format for a while.