Re: Looking for dist. for Forgotten Memories

Patricia Bustamante (pbustama@hpl.lib.tx.us)
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:19:32 -0800 (PST)

Jenny,
"Chile, Obstinate Memory" by Patricio Guzman comes to mind-it was shown
in Toronto in 1997-. This documentary is not particularly about the
disappeared, but rather of the survivors, their memories and the impact
of a truth never told to the youth in Chile today.
If you are looking for a film on the disappeared in Chile, there is a
poignant documentary that I had the opportunity to see at the recent NMM
called "Fernando is Back." Both of these documentaries are distributed
by First Run/Icarus.

Paty Bustamante
Video Department
Houston Public Library